Admission to Berjaya Times Square Theme Park rides is based on age. You need to pay only once to enjoy unlimited rides in Berjaya Times Square Theme Park. Please ensure that you wear the wristband at all times within the Theme Park. Second entry is permitted after your wristband is validated at the ticketing counter.
|Theme Park Ticket Type||Normal||MyKad / MyKid|
|Adult (13 years old and above)||RM 51.00||RM 41.00|
|Child (3 to 12 years old)||RM 41.00||RM 30.00|
|Senior Citizen (55 years old and above)||RM 16.00|
|Special Needs||RM 11.00|
|Infant (below 3 years old)||Free|
|Monday - Friday||Saturday / Sunday / Public / School Holiday|
|12:00 pm to 10:00 pm||11:00 am to 10:00 pm|
Rules & Regulations
- Please obey the Equipment Operator's and Ride Attendant's instruction at all times.
- Please read and obey all ride's safety instructions.
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult above 18 years old. The accompanying adult must supervise and ensure the safety of their children at all times whilst in the park vicinity.
- Riders who cannot be held by the safety restraints or cannot be seated in a proper way shall not be allowed to use the amusement ride for safety reasons.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed to be brought into the Theme Park.
- Berjaya Times Square Theme Park reserves the right to close any ride(s), cancel /postpone show(s) or event(s) at any time for technical or operational reasons.
- Entry to the Theme Park is via the wristband issued with every ticket purchase.
- Wristband should be worn at all times to enjoy the rides.
- Wristband tickets sold are not refundable and non-transferable.
- Berjaya Times Square Theme Park is no responsible for any lost or damaged wristband tickets.
- Berjaya Times Square Theme Park reserves the right to refuse entry or evict a person from the Theme Park at any one time at the sole discretion of the management.
- The owners and management of Berjaya Times Square Theme Park shall under no circumstances whatsoever be held liable for any injuries, loss or damage to property and persons, however caused.
- Patrons are advised to adhere to the height requirements imposed by all the rides.
Health and Safety Restrictions
- For safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from heart, back, neck or alcohol problems, motion sickness, high blood pressure or any other illness which can be affected or aggravated by the specified amusement ride.
- Pregnant women and infants are not allowed to use any amusement rides for safety reasons.
- Riders must not attempt to leave their seats when the ride is in operation or lean out of the vehicle, and must keep their arms and legs inside any amusement ride at all the times.
- Please ensure that all safety gear is fastened securely.
- Remove all eyeglasses and other loose items before getting on the amusement rides.
- Smoking, drinking or eating at the attractions is not allowed. Pets or animals are prohibited from entering the Theme Park.
- Persons with long hair, veil, scarf and those wearing clothing with long cords are not allowed on specific amusement rides.
- High-heeled shoes, slippers ad loose or sharp footwear must be removed before boarding the amusement rides.
- All forms of alcohol, drugs and smoking are strictly prohibited in the Theme Park.